www-repository mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Getting failure deploying snapshot -
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2015 21:47:43 GMT
While doing a Maven "deploy" build, it was nicely deploying about 2/3rds of the
artifacts of our build, when it started erroring-out on the deploy step, saying
authorization problem.

Here's the message snippet:

 ... (https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots): Failed to
transfer file:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/uima/uimaj-ep-runtime/2.7.0-SNAPSHOT/uimaj-ep-runtime-2.7.0-20150302.213412-66.jar.
Return code is: 401, ReasonPhrase: Unauthorized.

Being that it was in the middle of a deploy step on the entire build, and had
transferred already many artifacts without any authorization issue, I'm
wondering if there is some other issue.  I certainly didn't change my
authorization setup in the middle of the deploy.

I retried 3 times, without success.

Any hints appreciated.

-Marshall Schor