www-repository mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forbidden Snapshot deployment on repository.apache.org
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2014 08:24:34 GMT
Leave it to Jenkins (if you use it), your build should just perform
'mvn install' and add Post-build Action:

'Deploy Artifacts to Maven Repository' with params:
- Repository URL = https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots
- Repository ID = apache.snapshots.https
- uncheck 'Assign unique versions to snapshots'

Regards
--
Ɓukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/