www-repository mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Brian Fox <bri...@infinity.nu>
Subject Re: Maven deploy to repository.a.o comes back with Forbidden
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2014 20:52:57 GMT
According to what Nexus sees in LDAP, you aren't part of the Flink group.

Robert appears to have had the flink role manually added to his user id in
Nexus. You should check with infra that the flink ldap group is correctly
created.

​

On Sun, Dec 28, 2014 at 3:40 AM, Márton Balassi <balassi.marton@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hey,
>
> I'm Marton, newbie release manager for freshly a graduated TLP, Flink.
> I'm having an issue with the maven deploy to repository.a.o.
>
> Even though I can login successfully on the webui, the maven deploy from a
> cli gives me "Access denied to:
> https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2/org/apache/flink/flink-parent/0.8.0-hadoop2/flink-parent-0.8.0-hadoop2.pom,
> ReasonPhrase: Forbidden."
>
> I have two guesses: maybe my credentials are wrong (I doubt that, added
> them to the settings xml of maven) or perhaps I do not have the right to
> create directories on the machine under repository.a.o.
>
> To be more specific:
>
> Command executed:
>
> mvn clean deploy -Prelease,docs-and-source --settings deploysettings.xml
> -DskipTests -Dgpg.executable=$GPG -Dgpg.keyname=$GPG_KEY
> -Dgpg.passphrase=$GPG_PASSPHRASE -DretryFailedDeploymentCount=10 -X
>
> Relevant verbose output:
>
> [DEBUG] Using connector WagonRepositoryConnector with priority 0 for
> https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2 as
> mbalassi
> Uploading:
> https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2/org/apache/flink/flink-parent/0.8.0/flink-parent-0.8.0.pom
> [WARNING] Encountered issue during deployment: Failed to deploy artifacts:
> Could not transfer artifact org.apache.flink:flink-parent:pom:0.8.0 from/to
> apache.releases.https (
> https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2):
> Access denied to:
> https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2/org/apache/flink/flink-parent/0.8.0/flink-parent-0.8.0.pom,
> ReasonPhrase: Forbidden.
> [DEBUG]
> org.apache.maven.artifact.deployer.ArtifactDeploymentException: Failed to
> deploy artifacts: Could not transfer artifact
> org.apache.flink:flink-parent:pom:0.8.0 from/to apache.releases.https (
> https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2):
> Access denied to:
> https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2/org/apache/flink/flink-parent/0.8.0/flink-parent-0.8.0.pom,
> ReasonPhrase: Forbidden.
> at
> org.apache.maven.artifact.deployer.DefaultArtifactDeployer.deploy(DefaultArtifactDeployer.java:141)
>
> Any help on this would be welcome. Thanks in advance,
>
> Marton
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/related (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message