www-repository mailing list archives

From Brian Fox <bri...@infinity.nu>
Subject Re: Something went wrong with release candidate
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2014 22:14:03 GMT
I upgraded the system this morning and after the upgrade reviewed the
staging repos to make sure everything was ok. There was an empty uima
repository in there which was still open. I inadvertently dropped it
while cleaning up some old ones that had been stuck since Oct. This
might be related, but that doesn't explain why the repo was open this
morning and still empty if you did the release yesterday.