www-repository mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Forbidden Snapshot deployment on repository.apache.org
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2014 12:29:29 GMT
Hi Lukasz,

ManifoldCF has a rather complicated build infrastructure already,
supporting both ant and maven builds, but we currently do not have a way of
delivering our maven-built artifacts to the central repo upon release.
We've been trying to get this to work using instructions such as this:

http://www.apache.org/dev/publishing-maven-artifacts.html#dev-env

Your suggestion to use Jenkins would be fine but it does not appear to
allow signing of artifacts, or use of an alternate profile (we have to use
-P apache-mcf-release because otherwise we get a 1GB source file, for
instance).

How would you recommend that we proceed?

Thanks,
Karl