www-repository mailing list archives

From Márton Balassi <balassi.mar...@gmail.com>
Subject Maven deploy to repository.a.o comes back with Forbidden
Date Sun, 28 Dec 2014 08:40:24 GMT
Hey,

I'm Marton, newbie release manager for freshly a graduated TLP, Flink.
I'm having an issue with the maven deploy to repository.a.o.

Even though I can login successfully on the webui, the maven deploy from a
cli gives me "Access denied to:
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2/org/apache/flink/flink-parent/0.8.0-hadoop2/flink-parent-0.8.0-hadoop2.pom,
ReasonPhrase: Forbidden."

I have two guesses: maybe my credentials are wrong (I doubt that, added
them to the settings xml of maven) or perhaps I do not have the right to
create directories on the machine under repository.a.o.

To be more specific:

Command executed:

mvn clean deploy -Prelease,docs-and-source --settings deploysettings.xml
-DskipTests -Dgpg.executable=$GPG -Dgpg.keyname=$GPG_KEY
-Dgpg.passphrase=$GPG_PASSPHRASE -DretryFailedDeploymentCount=10 -X

Relevant verbose output:

[DEBUG] Using connector WagonRepositoryConnector with priority 0 for
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2 as
mbalassi
Uploading:
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2/org/apache/flink/flink-parent/0.8.0/flink-parent-0.8.0.pom
[WARNING] Encountered issue during deployment: Failed to deploy artifacts:
Could not transfer artifact org.apache.flink:flink-parent:pom:0.8.0 from/to
apache.releases.https (
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2): Access
denied to:
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2/org/apache/flink/flink-parent/0.8.0/flink-parent-0.8.0.pom,
ReasonPhrase: Forbidden.
[DEBUG]
org.apache.maven.artifact.deployer.ArtifactDeploymentException: Failed to
deploy artifacts: Could not transfer artifact
org.apache.flink:flink-parent:pom:0.8.0 from/to apache.releases.https (
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2): Access
denied to:
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2/org/apache/flink/flink-parent/0.8.0/flink-parent-0.8.0.pom,
ReasonPhrase: Forbidden.
at
org.apache.maven.artifact.deployer.DefaultArtifactDeployer.deploy(DefaultArtifactDeployer.java:141)

Any help on this would be welcome. Thanks in advance,

Marton