www-repository mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stale Maven Central search results
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2014 09:14:53 GMT
On 26 September 2014 10:06, Ufuk Celebi <uce@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've released Flink 0.6.1-incubating on Wednesday [1], and the release is already on
Maven Central [2], but it is not yet shown in the search results [3].

> I don't think that it is a problem, but out of curiosity: how long does it usually take
for the search index to update? Is there anything I can do to trigger the update?

Maven Central and its search facility are run by a 3rd party, not the ASF.

I suggest you contact them.
There should be a support/contact link somewhere on the search website.