www-repository mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Timeout
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2014 09:42:46 GMT
Hi,

I'm performing 'mvn release:perform' but getting timeouts - yesterday
everything was ok and I was able upload all the artefacts at once. Is
it possible to increase timeout? I already added <timeout> option but
it didn't help :(

        <server>
            <id>apache.snapshots.https</id>
            <username>lukaszlenart</username>
            <password>mySecretPassword</password>
            <privateKey>.ssh/lukaszlenart</privateKey>
            <passphrase>passpass</passphrase>
            <configuration>
                <timeout>12000</timeout> <!-- milliseconds -->
            </configuration>
        </server>

Error message:
[INFO] [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.6:deploy
(default-deploy) on project struts2-javatemplates-plugin: Failed to
deploy artifacts: Could not transfer artifact
org.apache.struts:struts2-javatemplates-plugin:jar:2.3.18 from/to
apache.releases.https
(https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2):
The target server failed to respond -> [Help 1]

Thanks in advance
--
Ɓukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/