www-repository mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject repository.apache.org is unresponsive
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2014 16:00:16 GMT
Hi,

Depending on which part I try to access I get one of these failures:
- 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable (accessing a repository under /content/)
- 502 Proxy Error (accessing a repository under /content/)
- 500 Server Error (trying to release the repository
orgapachecreadur-1001 from staging)

I had a look at monitoring.apache.org, but it also gives an error message:

"nagiosDataNotUpToDate: NDOMy: NDO data to old (Backend ndomy_1)
NDO claims that Nagios did no status Update for more than "180"
seconds. Make sure that Nagios and ndo2db are running"

Let me know if you need additional details.

--
Dennis Lundberg