www-repository mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: repository.apache.org is unresponsive
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2014 10:46:31 GMT
Hi,

The staging repo had entered some kind of locked state. On the 24th
the staging repo was reset automatically, due to being in a
non-responsive state. After that I was able to release it properly.
Like others I'm now waiting for the sync to central to catch up.

BTW, the reason for the failures on checksums and signatures were
indeed due to I/O errors. This could be found by clicking on each
activity in the tree view, which revealed more info about that
activity, including the reason for the failure.

--
Dennis Lundberg