www-repository mailing list archives

From Brian Fox <bri...@sonatype.com>
Subject Re: repository.apache.org is unresponsive
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2014 12:09:31 GMT
I'm told that the disk array serving the system has multiple failed disks and is running in
a degraded mode. The disks should arrive tomorrow and be installed this week. In parallel,
we are working to get smart proxy hooked up to replace the rsync, which will help but will
still require a final rsync to complete

--mobile