www-repository mailing list archives

From Andy Seaborne <a...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Stuck releases
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 18:52:11 GMT
On 15/05/13 19:29, Brian Fox wrote:
> I found these two repositories still sitting in the staging closed
> state. I hit release on both of them and it should be good now. Can
> you confirm you see the artifacts in the releases repo?

Brian,

Thank you for pushing this along.

I didn't see any change except that it reappeared in
#stagingRepositories (status = closed).  It wasn't there just after I
pressed 'release' this UK-morning.

So I pressed 'release' again [*] and this time I do now see the expected
artifacts in the release repository and -002 has gone away.  Nexus has
also sent the email saying "Nexus: Promotion Completed."

	Thabnks
	Andy

[*] http://www.flickr.com/photos/adambowie/3387667672/