www-repository mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Brian Fox <bri...@sonatype.com>
Subject Re: Failed to deploy artifacts
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2012 22:16:45 GMT
I'll keep looking at it this evening, I may try to deploy it myself to
see if it's a permission or something else going on.

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 5:04 PM, Simone Tripodi
<simonetripodi@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Brian!
>
> both Christian and I already performed releases, in other projects at
> ASF, with current settings, that is why we don't figure out how to get
> it working :(
>
> Is there any kind of data/log/whatever helpful detail I can send you,
> in order to help on understanding?
>
> Many thanks in advance, all the best!!!
> -Simo
>
> http://people.apache.org/~simonetripodi/
> http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
> http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
> http://www.99soft.org/
>
>
> On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 10:45 PM, Brian Fox <brianf@sonatype.com> wrote:
>> Hrm that helps a little bit since you already had the role. You're
>> sure the password is correct? I've looked at the config for a while
>> since this morning and I haven't figured it out yet.
>>
>> On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 3:53 PM, Christian Grobmeier
>> <grobmeier@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi folks,
>>>
>>> I have tried to deploy the artifact too and I am running into the same error:
>>>
>>> [INFO] --- maven-deploy-plugin:2.7:deploy (default-deploy) @
>>> org.apache.onami.parent ---
>>> Uploading: https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2/org/apache/onami/org.apache.onami.parent/1-incubating/org.apache.onami.parent-1-incubating.pom
>>> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> [INFO] BUILD FAILURE
>>> ...
>>> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
>>> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.7:deploy
>>> (default-deploy) on project org.apache.onami.parent: Failed to deploy
>>> artifacts: Could not transfer artifact
>>> org.apache.onami:org.apache.onami.parent:pom:1-incubating from/to
>>> apache.releases.https
>>> (https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2):
>>> Failed to transfer file:
>>> https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2/org/apache/onami/org.apache.onami.parent/1-incubating/org.apache.onami.parent-1-incubating.pom.
>>> Return code is: 401, ReasonPhrase:Unauthorized. -> [Help 1]
>>>
>>> We use the asf parent pom:
>>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/pom/tags/maven-parent-10/pom.xml
>>> and I have successfully deployed to nexus in the past.
>>>
>>> Any help is highly appreciated.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Christian
>>>
>>> On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 8:06 AM, Simone Tripodi
>>> <simonetripodi@apache.org> wrote:
>>>> Hi Brian!
>>>>
>>>> I tried to deploy but the maven-deploy-plugin continue failing for the
>>>> same reason... do you have any suggestion?
>>>>
>>>> TIA, all the best!
>>>> -Simo
>>>>
>>>> http://people.apache.org/~simonetripodi/
>>>> http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
>>>> http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
>>>> http://www.99soft.org/
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 3:57 AM, Brian Fox <brianf@sonatype.com> wrote:
>>>>> You weren't part of the onami group. (incubator projects aren't
>>>>> maintained in ldap so it requires manual intervention in Nexus at
>>>>> times).
>>>>>
>>>>> It should work now.
>>>>>
>>>>> On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 6:01 PM, Simone Tripodi
>>>>> <simonetripodi@apache.org> wrote:
>>>>>> Hi all repository guys,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> looks like while deploying Onami parent on Nexus, I got an Unauthorized
error:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>     [INFO] --- maven-deploy-plugin:2.7:deploy (default-deploy) @
>>>>>> org.apache.onami.parent ---
>>>>>>     Uploading: https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2/org/apache/onami/org.apache.onami.parent/1-incubating/org.apache.onami.parent-1-incubating.pom
>>>>>>     [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>     [INFO] BUILD FAILURE
>>>>>>     [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>     [INFO] Total time: 5.844s
>>>>>>     [INFO] Finished at: Tue Dec 11 23:37:49 CET 2012
>>>>>>     [INFO] Final Memory: 22M/2031M
>>>>>>     [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>     [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
>>>>>> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.7:deploy
>>>>>> (default-deploy) on project org.apache.onami.parent: Failed to deploy
>>>>>> artifacts: Could not transfer artifact
>>>>>> org.apache.onami:org.apache.onami.parent:pom:1-incubating from/to
>>>>>> apache.releases.https
>>>>>> (https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2):
>>>>>> Failed to transfer file:
>>>>>> https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2/org/apache/onami/org.apache.onami.parent/1-incubating/org.apache.onami.parent-1-incubating.pom.
>>>>>> Return code is: 401, ReasonPhrase:Unauthorized. -> [Help 1]
>>>>>>     [ERROR]
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I reset the encrypted password to access to Nexus but without any
>>>>>> success; if I try to login via the web UI, I can access to staging
>>>>>> repos.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Do you have any hint on why I cannot deploy?
>>>>>> Many thanks in advance, all the best,
>>>>>> -Simo
>>>>>>
>>>>>> http://people.apache.org/~simonetripodi/
>>>>>> http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
>>>>>> http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
>>>>>> http://www.99soft.org/
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> http://www.grobmeier.de
>>> https://www.timeandbill.de

Mime
View raw message