www-repository mailing list archives

From Brian Fox <bri...@infinity.nu>
Subject Re: Incomplete maven-metadata.xml for commons-configuration
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 12:50:03 GMT
Weird, it seems like prior to the move from people to Nexus, someone
deleted all the old releases because I went back and checked the archive
folder and it had only 1.7 and 1.8, which were moved to Nexus. I restored
the old versions* back to Nexus by pulling them from Central and Nexus has
rebuilt the metadata[1]. It will be picked up on Central on the next sync
today.

* I didn't pull over the versions labeled 200* since they would appear in
the Metadata sort as the most recent release. They are still on Central,
but not in Nexus so that the metadata is generated properly.
[1]
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/repositories/releases/content/commons-configuration/commons-configuration/maven-metadata.xml