www-repository mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Apache Any23 podling SNAPSHOTs sanitizations
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2012 22:14:33 GMT
Hi all repo@ fellows,

at the Any23 podling we would like to sanitize the SNAPSHOTs
repository because during the time became a little confusional - eve
for us that work on it :P

Problems are

 * we initially deployed `org.deri` wich is something we really want
to get rid off;

 * under org.apache.any23 groupId, there are SNAPSHOT versions, such
as 0.6.2-SNAPSHOT and 0.6.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT that have never been
released because we agreed going directly to 0.7.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT
(codebase came outside the ASF);

 * there is a wrong sub-groupId, org.apache.any23.plugin (without the
final 's') that we would like to delete.

Is there any way we can do all that operations by ourselves? We tried
via the Nexus UI, but without success, when hitting the 'Delete'
button it doesn't perform any delete operation.

Any hint will be really appreciated, many thanks in advance!
All the best,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi