www-repository mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: James IMAP release to be removed from maven repo
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2012 10:22:23 GMT
Hi Brian,

Thx a lot. I will reroll the James IMAP 0.3 release.

I guess I can follow the classical maven release process now
(http://www.apache.org/dev/publishing-maven-artifacts.html).

A new staging repository will be created.
Tell me if I need to take additional action.
Thx,

Eric

On 28/02/12 04:58, Brian Fox wrote:
> I manually booted the artifacts from all the central machines. I'll
> need to delete them from Nexus in order for the metadata to be cleaned
> up and so the next sync won't put them back.
>
> On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 10:34 PM, Brian Fox<brianf@sonatype.com>  wrote:
>> Should they also be removed from Nexus?
>>

>> On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 2:24 PM, Eric Charles<eric@apache.org>  wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Infra,
>>>
>>> I clicked on nexus release button by mistake during the release process of
>>> James IMAP 0.3.
>>> http://markmail.org/message/ax4a3uebkkylo4ll
>>>
>>> Atm, the rsynch is not yet done to maven central
>>> (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/james/apache-james-imap-api/)
>>>
>>> Could you take action to avoid the publication.
>>> If you arrive too late, could you remove them from maven central ?
>>> org.apache.james:apache-james-imap:0.3
>>> org.apache.james:apache-james-imap-api:0.3
>>> org.apache.james:apache-james-imap-message:0.3
>>> org.apache.james:apache-james-imap-parent:0.3