www-repository mailing list archives

From Tony Stevenson <pct...@apache.org>
Subject HTTP/SSL - Offload SSL
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2012 19:10:43 GMT
Folks,

Earlier today I flipped the DNS so that the repository.a.o now resolves the IP of the SSL
offload VM on erebus.
To connect to your VM (where nexus runs) you should connect to repository-vm.apache.org.

I have not yet disabled httpd, nor have I configured the firewall on your VM, so that those
folks with slow resolver caches are not kicked out.

On Monday, I will however stop httpd and enable iptables on the VM so that access to the nexus
http interface is restricted to the SSL VM.

As part of the move over to the SSL VM we have moved away from from the Worker MPM to the
Event MPM.
--

Cheers,
Tony