www-repository mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: adding some artifacts to our last release in Maven central
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2012 21:17:40 GMT
I found that by "logging in" to repository.apache.org, I got the menu pick
"Staging Upload", which would seem to do exactly what I want.

But --  it just hangs when I try to upload the artifacts.  I reduced it to just
uploading the POM for the project (which I think should pass any tests the
upload might perform - because it's the one that was used to build / release the
release).

It does manage to create the staging repository, but doesn't upload anything.
I've tried both Chrome and Firefox browsers (after reading that there was an
issue with Chrome).

Any suggestions?  Should I file a Jira (I saw several other Jiras about uploads
hanging, but with no clear resolution).

-Marshall Schor