www-repository mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject adding some artifacts to our last release in Maven central
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2012 14:02:57 GMT
We have recently discovered that our last UIMA SDK 2.4.0 release seems to be
missing a couple of artifacts on Maven central. I have the artifacts from the
release build still sitting in my local maven (.m2) repository, and would like
to get them up to Maven central. Is there a way to do that? I thought I could
maybe (1) create a new staging repository instance on repository.apache.org -
similar to what happens when I do a release candidate, but where I could somehow
"upload" the artifacts from my .m2 repo, and then "push the release button". But
I don't see a way to do that in the repository.apache.org instance of Nexus.

  Thanks. -Marshall