www-repository mailing list archives

From Ulrich Stärk <...@spielviel.de>
Subject nexus credentials on non-ASF-hosted build slave
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2012 13:48:31 GMT
Hey guys,

I was tired of waiting 7 hours for ActiveMQ CI builds to finish so I provided a build slave
on my
own machine for the Tapestry project. The generated snapshot builds should be uploaded to
Apache's
snapshot repository which requires authentication. The necessary credentials are stored in
property
files on the build slaves.

Since this is a build slave hosted outside the ASF, I'd like to get your OK on storing the
credentials there. Alternatively, I kindly ask you to provide me with a set of special credentials
for that purpose.

Cheers,

Uli