www-repository mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Weird staging problem with md5/sha1 for chemistry-jar-resource-bundle
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2011 13:28:45 GMT
On 2 March 2011 13:22, Gabriele Columbro <gabriele@apache.org> wrote:
> Hey Sebb,
> right question at the right time.
>
> I was sure to be using 2.2.1 (as I usually do for releases) but a
> quick check showed:
>
> Apache Maven 2.2.0 (r788681; 2009-06-26 15:04:01+0200)
> Java version: 1.6.0_17

That should be destroyed ASAP!

> which is BTW the MacOSX 10.6 bundled version. Miracles of having
> changed the laptop recently.
>
> I tried with 2.2.1 and all went fine.
>
> Thanks and sorry for the noise / noob mistake :(

OK, NP.

> Ciao!
> Gab
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 2:05 PM, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 2 March 2011 12:52, Gabriele Columbro <gabriele@apache.org> wrote:
>>> Hi guys,
>>>
>>> I'm trying to do a 1st release for a Chemistry subproject
>>> chemistry-jar-resource-bundle, a simple JAR resource bundle used by
>>> Chemistry OpenCMIS build.
>>>
>>> The weird thing is that after a successful "release:prepare
>>> release:perform" using Maven 2.2.1 on OSX 10.6, when I try to close
>>> the staging repo (e.g. [2]) I get lots of md5 / sha1 errors like:
>>>
>>>> Staging ruleset evaluation on repository 'org.apache.chemistry-074 (u:gabriele,
a:83.163.45.170)' has failed
>>>> Staging Checksum Validation
>>>>    -Incorrect SHA1: '/org/apache/chemistry/resources/chemistry-jar-resource-bundle/0.3.0/chemistry-jar-resource-bundle-0.3.0-sources.jar.sha1'.
>>>>    -Incorrect MD5: '/org/apache/chemistry/resources/chemistry-jar-resource-bundle/0.3.0/chemistry-jar-resource-bundle-0.3.0-sources.jar.md5'.
>>>>    -Incorrect SHA1: '/org/apache/chemistry/resources/chemistry-jar-resource-bundle/0.3.0/chemistry-jar-resource-bundle-0.3.0.pom.sha1'.
>>>>    -Incorrect MD5: '/org/apache/chemistry/resources/chemistry-jar-resource-bundle/0.3.0/chemistry-jar-resource-bundle-0.3.0.pom.md5'.
>>>>    -Incorrect SHA1: '/org/apache/chemistry/resources/chemistry-jar-resource-bundle/0.3.0/chemistry-jar-resource-bundle-0.3.0.jar.sha1'.
>>>>    -Incorrect MD5: '/org/apache/chemistry/resources/chemistry-jar-resource-bundle/0.3.0/chemistry-jar-resource-bundle-0.3.0.jar.md5'.
>>>>    -Incorrect SHA1: '/org/apache/chemistry/resources/chemistry-jar-resource-bundle/0.3.0/chemistry-jar-resource-bundle-0.3.0-source-release.zip.sha1'.
>>>>    -Incorrect MD5: '/org/apache/chemistry/resources/chemistry-jar-resource-bundle/0.3.0/chemistry-jar-resource-bundle-0.3.0-source-release.zip.md5'.
>>>
>>> The POM is very simple [1] and I followed [3] and [4].
>>>
>>> Checking the problematic artifacts in the staging repo shows in fact
>>> that the *.md5 and *.sh1 files contain a hash which is NOT the one of
>>> the corresponding artifact (while they match in my local repo).
>>>
>>> I also tried to drop the repo and re-try the procedure with no results.
>>>
>>> I'm a bit puzzled since this never happened before (especially in the
>>> much more complex release of OpenCMIS), so there must be something
>>> really stupid I'm missing.
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance for any suggestion,
>>
>> Which version of Maven are you using?
>>
>>> Gab
>>>
>>> [1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/chemistry/chemistry-jar-resource-bundle/trunk/pom.xml
>>> [2] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachechemistry-074/
>>> [3] https://docs.sonatype.org/display/Repository/Central+Sync+Requirements
>>> [4] http://www.apache.org/dev/publishing-maven-artifacts.html
>>>
>>> --
>>> Eng. Gabriele Columbro
>>> Open source and ECM Architect
>>> Alfresco Ltd. - http://www.alfresco.com
>>> -----------------------------------------
>>> http://twitter.com/#!/mindthegabz
>>> -----------------------------------------
>>> "Keyboard not found.
>>>  Press F1 to continue"
>>> ----------------------------------------
>>>
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Eng. Gabriele Columbro
> Open source and ECM Architect
> Alfresco Ltd. - http://www.alfresco.com
> -----------------------------------------
> http://twitter.com/#!/mindthegabz
> -----------------------------------------
> "Keyboard not found.
>  Press F1 to continue"
> ----------------------------------------
>

Mime
View raw message