www-repository mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <gabri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maven 1 repo (Java.net) proxy request on repository.apache.org
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2011 10:02:34 GMT
Hi guys,
thanks for this. I am already working at preparing the bundle on the
Sonatype OSS repo (BTW looks really nice and quick with the staging upload
bundle functionality).

My only issue is now tracking down all the transitive dependencies of this
package which are not to be found in Central, to fix this issue once and for
all (I reckon a repository proxy would have been quicker, but I can see the
risks).

Thanks,
Gab