www-repository mailing list archives

From Wes Wannemacher <w...@wantii.com>
Subject Re: Publish snapshot from Hudson
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2011 15:25:15 GMT
One thing that I am curious about in that case is what credentials that
hudson will use to deploy? I know how we have hudson doing it internally in
our corporate nexus/hudson, but in apache-space, I would imagine that Lukasz
might not want to setup his password in our shared hudson configuration.

-Wes

--
Wes Wannemacher

Head Engineer, WanTii, Inc.