www-repository mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukasz.len...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Publish snapshot from Hudson
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2011 11:12:20 GMT
2011/2/4 Francis De Brabandere <francisdb@gmail.com>:
> You can just do a mvn clean deploy to get your artifacts in nexus

Yes, I know that but:
- it's slow - I have 6Mb network connection with 0,5 Mb upload only,
so it takes around an hour to upload everything
- I have to monitor changes to source code all the time - not really
efficient and doesn't work good for other teammates
- Hudson already did the, just one more step, upload everything into
the repository

> I suppose you have to extend the apache parent for this to work
> without extra config.

Struts 2 already extends the latest Apache Parent, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Kind regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/