www-repository mailing list archives

From Wes Wannemacher <w...@wantii.com>
Subject Re: Publish snapshot from Hudson
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2011 15:47:40 GMT
Lukasz,

another thing we could look at is using Hudson's release plugin -

http://wiki.hudson-ci.org//display/HUDSON/M2+Release+Plugin

<http://wiki.hudson-ci.org//display/HUDSON/M2+Release+Plugin>Having run a
few of the struts2 releases, I know how painful it is and have thought
recently about whether or not it would take a lot of effort to automate it
with Hudson. What would be nice about this is that the release and push to
staging would be repeatable (outside of following the steps outlined in
confluence). I've considered this before, but get hung up when I start
considering the details like - which pgp keys are used to sign the release,
who's credentials does hudson use to push to nexus, etc.

-Wes

--
Wes Wannemacher

Head Engineer, WanTii, Inc.