www-repository mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <colum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven 1 repo (Java.net) proxy request on repository.apache.org
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2011 15:58:02 GMT
Hey Gary,
thanks for the quick response.

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 4:11 PM, Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com>wrote:

> Will you not have to upgrade eventually?

Quoting one of our devs [1]:

"Well, no, upgrading is not really an option. We are now using JAX-WS 2.1.7,
the last version of the 2.1.x series. It can be deployed by just dropping it
into the classpath. JAX-WS 2.2.x has to be deployed into an endorsed
directory. That would make the OpenCMIS deployment a pain (on the client and
the server) and in some environments impossible"

So I guess we should shoot for other options, at least for the next few
releases.

Thanks anyways for the comment!
Gab