www-repository mailing list archives

From Wes Wannemacher <w...@wantii.com>
Subject Re: Publish snapshot from Hudson
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2011 16:11:18 GMT
I hope I don't come off as badgering, but... we want that... how do we set
it up?

Is it simply a matter of clicking the "deploy snapshots to nexus" checkbox
on the build configuration? I haven't checked the build configuration in a
while, so do I look in the build configuration, add another step or what?

-Wes

--
Wes Wannemacher

Head Engineer, WanTii, Inc.