www-repository mailing list archives

From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: apache-log4j-extras 1.1 is in apache repo,but not sync'd to maven central
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2011 13:50:50 GMT
Sorry so long to follow up, but it still appears as if log4j/apache-log4j-extras/1.1 has not
been synched to repo1.maven.org.

On Dec 7, 2010, at 11:10 AM, Brian Demers wrote:

> Yeah, my fault.  The non standard groups (not org.apache) take an extra step durring
migration.  The next rsync should pick it up.

> On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 9:32 AM, Curt Arnold <carnold@apache.org> wrote:
> It appears that I was successful in uploading and releasing group log4j, artifact apache-log4j-extras,
version 1.1 into the Apache repository several days ago.  But that version has not appeared
in repo1.maven.org/maven2.  Did I miss something?  Thanks.