www-repository mailing list archives

From Wes Wannemacher <w...@wantii.com>
Subject Re: probably n00b questions
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2011 22:52:41 GMT
Same process, but i would assume a different username and password... The
only thing I was trying to avoid was the need to register with (yet another)
nexus instance.

If it's necessary, I'll do it, but just thought it had come up before and
thought I could leverage the nexus account that I already have setup through
apache.

-Wes

--
Wes Wannemacher