www-repository mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nexus issue causing Hudson builds to fail?
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2011 19:51:34 GMT
All the builds I am actively managing (except those that don't deploy
to Nexus) are impacted, although some builds occasionally succeed.
These are the jobs or job groups:

https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/view/A-F/view/Axis2/
https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/view/S-Z/view/WS/job/ws-axiom-trunk/

Example of a recent failure (502 return code):

https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/view/S-Z/view/WS/job/ws-axiom-trunk/319/console

Thanks for looking into this,

Andreas