www-repository mailing list archives

From Wes Wannemacher <w...@wantii.com>
Subject probably n00b questions
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2011 21:23:02 GMT
Guys,

I thought I remember hearing on this list that it could conceivable be used
for pushing non-apache projects out to central. I know there is a more
formal process that I could look over, over at sonatype. But, there is a
project that I want to use and it would be helpful if it were available in
central. I'd like to approach the developer, work out all of the licensing
details, then come back here and see if I could have the group created for
staging and potentially pushing the artifacts from our nexus.

-Wes

--
Wes Wannemacher

Head Engineer, WanTii, Inc.