www-repository mailing list archives

From gk_br...@verizon.net
Subject Re: Re: Problems uploading bundle to Sonatype
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2010 15:57:43 GMT
Nexus definitely supports them - we have deployed our last 3 releases this way. Something must
have changed on the Sonatype end, since we didn't change the process we use to generate the
bundles...

Dec 7, 2010 10:06:20 AM, repository@apache.org wrote:

On 7 December 2010 14:59,   wrote:
> There are POMs in the bundles. For example, if you unzip pivot-2.0-bundle.jar, you should
see:

AFAIK Maven repos provide the POMs etc as separate files, as well as
in some of the jars.

I've never tried uploading using bundles; perhaps Nexus does not support them.

> /META-INF
> pivot-2.0.pom.asc
> pivot-2.0.pom.sha1
> pom.xml
>
> Do you not see these?

Yes, but does Nexus?

> Dec 7, 2010 09:54:11 AM, repository@apache.org wrote:

> On 7 December 2010 14:49,   wrote:
>> Problems uploading bundle to Sonatype
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> The Pivot team is getting ready to release Apache Pivot 2.0, and we are having trouble
uploading our generated Maven bundles to the repository manager at https://repository.apache.org.
The bundles are located here: