www-repository mailing list archives

From Brian Fox <bri...@infinity.nu>
Subject Re: Sync with Apache not working ?
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2010 17:05:23 GMT
Hi Craig,
No offense intended, I used to use Kodo once upon a time and didn't
latch on to the relationship of the OpenJDO project and the javax.jdo
artifacts in my previous mail. We have historically had a free-for-all
in who deploys what to Central and it's one of the biggest pain points
we have trying to track stuff down.

What I would suggest is to go here
http://www.apache.org/dev/publishing-maven-artifacts.html and file a
jira for your projects and enumerate the (Maven2) groupIds so I can
make sure they are properly configured in the apache repository and
central sync.We can work together through that subsequent Jira to get
everything sorted out.

Brian