www-repository mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Fwd: Sync with Apache not working ?
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2010 16:52:07 GMT
Hi Brian,

As a long time Apache project, I'd like to ask you to add
org.apache.jdo and javax.jdo to the list of auto-synced artifacts that
can be obtained from maven central. These group ids are published by
an official Apache project and I think deserve the same respect that
other org.apache projects get.

Thanks,

Craig

Begin forwarded message: