www-repository mailing list archives

From Juven Xu <ju...@sonatype.com>
Subject Re: bad checksums in activemq-protobuf-1.1.pom
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2010 13:06:43 GMT
the incorrect checksums are from repository.apache.org, I just fixed them
[0] by running a nexus rebuild metadata task, correct sha1 files will be
synced to central [1] in 4 hours

note that ibiblio is only mirror of central, so we can't guarantee when the
correct data will be synced to it

nexus checksum staging rule was already enabled on repository.apache.org, so
we can make sure future apache releases won't have incorrect checksums

[0]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases/org/apache/activemq/protobuf/activemq-protobuf/1.1/
[1]
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/activemq/protobuf/activemq-protobuf/1.1/