www-repository mailing list archives

From Brian Demers <bdem...@sonatype.com>
Subject Re: Nexus release not working / promote not available for httpcomponents
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2010 18:13:44 GMT
I did not set the permissions correctly when I imported the projects into
nexus.

FYI: The UI reported it was successful, although what it really means is
that the rules/conditions passed allowing the staging repository to be
'released', the actual copying of the files from one repository to the
release repo is asynchronous.