www-repository mailing list archives

From Carlos Sanchez <car...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Permission denied on central
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2010 18:55:35 GMT
it's wrong in repo1 too.

I have fixed the permissions of the
org/zkoss/common/zcommon/2.4.3/.svn dir, but it if comes back then
it's wrong at the org.zkoss repo that we are probably syncing, or we
need to ignore the .svn folders.

I pushed it to ibiblio mirror too.

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 8:13 PM, Jason van Zyl <jason@sonatype.com> wrote:
> I haven't logged into ibiblio in many years. They probably have recorded the initial
parameters of the setup when I first started working with them. They have a big team of admins
and that's what they refer to most likey. If people want mirror the content we expect them
to maintain their side. Ibiblio is not Maven Central anymore.

> If they are just pushing it back to us we should probably remove them as a mirror as
it just generates work for us and we're going the route of total automation and working with
contegix to make a supportable, maintainable repository infrastructure.