www-repository mailing list archives

From Francis De Brabandere <franci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how are snapshots cleaned up on repository.apache.org?
Date Sun, 02 May 2010 20:05:54 GMT
No need to delete snapshots. Nexus will take care of that after a
while. Not sure what the current configuration for the snapshot
repository is but I suppose something like x latest versions and/or x
days. Further maven will take the latest snapshot whenever you point
to a -SNAPSHOT version.

Cheers,
Francis

--