www-repository mailing list archives

From Brian Fox <bri...@sonatype.com>
Subject Re: [Nexus] Starting to use Nexus in Commons
Date Mon, 24 May 2010 20:13:05 GMT
Sebb,
Regardless of Nexus, the commons projects are supposed to be moving
towards org.apache based groupIds. My understanding is that each
project was going to do this on the next major release to minimize
churn.

It is true that currently only org.apache.* projects are using Nexus
at this time. It's not a limitation of the system, rather noone has
asked.