www-repository mailing list archives

From Juven Xu <ju...@sonatype.com>
Subject Re: Upload of ant 1.8.1 in maven2 repository
Date Wed, 12 May 2010 14:14:00 GMT
There are 29 sub-folders under org/apache/ant, so manually fix will be very
time consuming, if you use repository.apache.org, I think maven-metadata.xml
can be built and synced automatically.

I'm not a apache guy, maybe Brian knows how to make r.a.o. accept
un-mavenlized projects like Ant.

--
- juven