www-repository mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [NEXUS] Possible to delete files from open staging repo?
Date Tue, 18 May 2010 15:06:17 GMT
On 18/05/2010, Brian Fox <brianf@sonatype.com> wrote:
> Yes you can delete files, even when it's closed but you can't add any
>  more. You'll have to do it from the staging / repository view. I
>  wouldn't worry about the extra hashes in there, it's normal.

I know the hashes aren't a serious problem, but nevertheless it would
be useful to know how to delete files uploaded by mistake, and these
are a good candidate for a trial.

I am able to list the file names, but there does not seem to be any
way to delete the files - tried clicking left and right, and
double-clicking. It does not even seem to be possible to download
copies of the files either.

Note: I uploaded the files (for bsf 3.1) using Maven Deploy; I can see
the staging repo when I log in, and a right-click on the entry in the
status column shows "Drop" and "Close".
I was able to drop 2 failed uploads yesterday.

So how do I delete (or view) a file from the staging repo?

I have tried reading the manual, but could not find anything about
deleting files.