www-repository mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject how are snapshots cleaned up on repository.apache.org?
Date Sun, 02 May 2010 13:28:42 GMT
Hi -

I'm climbing the learning curve on using Snapshots with our Nexus
repository.  I see that everytime I deploy a Snapshot, the previously
deployed one remains in the repo.

I found that I can use the repository GUI to select the files, one a
time (multi-select doesn't seem to work), and right click and delete
them.  This becomes rather tedious when you have several artifacts in
the snapshot - there are 3 files to delete per artifact.

What is the best way to "clean up" these older snapshots?

-Marshall Schor