www-repository mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Snapshot version released by mistake on the Maven repository
Date Sat, 20 Mar 2010 11:43:40 GMT
Thanks Brian,
Actually we voted the move to Nexus for the Directory project a few days ago.
See this thread: http://markmail.org/thread/rbi4azrwdmdrrtd4

This release was voted before our decision to move to Nexus.
So it will be our last release on people.apache.org (with 'risks' to publish wrong artifacts).
I really look forward to using Nexus and its staging features.

I'll create the Jira issue as soon as I'm completely done with the release.

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud