www-repository mailing list archives

From Brian Fox <bri...@sonatype.com>
Subject Re: Problems with nexus and promoting a stage
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2010 20:17:46 GMT
The apache repo is pulling from pgp.mit.edu but AFAIK they all share
keys. Most likely the key simply isn't pushed out to a server.

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 4:27 AM, Tamas Cservenak <cstamas@sonatype.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> you can check which servers are used to resolve the keys on Server -> Configuration
pane. Make sure that your signing keys in question are returned/found by those servers.

> Also, check for Nexus logs (if nothing found, also in DEBUG mode) for any connection
problems, ie. Nexus can't connect to keyserver because of some proxy/firewalling issues.