www-repository mailing list archives

From Brian Demers <bdem...@sonatype.com>
Subject Re: Problems with nexus and promoting a stage
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2010 18:36:01 GMT

I think Tamas was thinking about the other mailing list ;)

If you still have problems after you upload your keys let us know

On Feb 23, 2010, at 4:27 AM, Tamas Cservenak wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> you can check which servers are used to resolve the keys on Server -> Configuration
pane. Make sure that your signing keys in question are returned/found by those servers.

> Also, check for Nexus logs (if nothing found, also in DEBUG mode) for any connection
problems, ie. Nexus can't connect to keyserver because of some proxy/firewalling issues.