www-repository mailing list archives

From Tamas Cservenak <csta...@sonatype.com>
Subject Re: Problems with nexus and promoting a stage
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2010 09:27:58 GMT
Hi there,

you can check which servers are used to resolve the keys on Server -> Configuration pane.
Make sure that your signing keys in question are returned/found by those servers.

Also, check for Nexus logs (if nothing found, also in DEBUG mode) for any connection problems,
ie. Nexus can't connect to keyserver because of some proxy/firewalling issues.

Thanks,
~t~