www-repository mailing list archives

From Norman Maurer <nor...@apache.org>
Subject Problems with nexus and promoting a stage
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2010 09:11:43 GMT
Hi all,

we at JAMES just switched over to using nexus for our release stuff.
Now after staging a release and vote we would like to promote it. The
problem is we get an error while promating telling us:

Staging Ruleset Evaluation Has Failed!

- Staging Signature Validation (Staging Signature Validation)

    Failed to validate the pgp signature of
'/org/apache/james/apache-james-imap-parent/0.1-M1/apache-james-imap-parent-0.1-M1.pom'
on repository 'orgapachejames-016'.
    Failed to validate the pgp signature of
'/org/apache/james/apache-james-imap/0.1-M1/apache-james-imap-0.1-M1-site.xml'
on repository 'orgapachejames-016'.

So the question is where it get its pgp keys from ? all needed keys
are in KEYS and on mit.

Any idea ?

Thx,
Norman