www-repository mailing list archives

From Brian Fox <bri...@sonatype.com>
Subject Re: Merge two staging repos
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2009 14:21:51 GMT
It looks like you have two separate builds here? (it's the only
explanation for you having multiple user agents) Each build should be
staged independently anyway, at least that was the original intent, to
capture the output from a single mvn execution into a separate repo.
It is possible to  work around that and stage things together, but
keeping them separate is generally easier. Note that all staging repos
are added to the same staging group so you don't have to add multiple
repos to your system for testing (if that's a concern)