www-repository mailing list archives

From "Henk P. Penning" <he...@cs.uu.nl>
Subject Re: [rhillegas] your MAVEN repo artifacts
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2009 21:22:28 GMT
On Thu, 10 Dec 2009, Kristian Waagan wrote:

> Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 22:02:04 +0100
> From: Kristian Waagan <kristwaa@apache.org>
> To: Henk P. Penning <henkp@cs.uu.nl>
> Cc: Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hillegas@Sun.COM>, rhillegas@apache.org,
>     repository@apache.org
> Subject: Re: [rhillegas] your MAVEN repo artifacts
> Sender: Kristian.Waagan@Sun.COM

> Hi,
>
> I'm sorry for the confusion, which is due to my testing of the deployment for
> Derby's Maven 2 artifacts. I just replaced the files that got changed after
> Rick's initial deployment. Testing was done on 10.5.3.0 because it contained
> errors and has been deprecated. As far as I understand, files that get
> overwritten aren't distributed to the mirrors (the rsync repos is
> write-once).
> 10.5.3.0 was Derby's first Maven 2 artifacts that got produced and deployed.
> 10.5.3.0_1 was then produced to correct the error in the POMs.
>
> As a side question, can we just delete the 10.5.3.0 files, or will that cause
> trouble?
>
> I'm off to bed now, let me know if I have to do more to clean up my mess.
> I'll do it first thing tomorrow.

Kristian,

   thanks for the quick response. I must confess I'm still not familiar
   with the intricacies of maven deployment ; I just check the sigs.
   That said, I think deleting stuff doesn't make a difference.

   Please mail repository@apache.org, if the cc's don't elicit
   an answer to your question.

> Kristian

   regards,

   HPP

Henk P. Penning, Computer Systems Group       R Uithof CGN-A232  _/ \_
Dept of Computer Science, Utrecht University  T +31 30 253 4106 / \_/ \
Padualaan 14, 3584CH Utrecht, the Netherlands F +31 30 253 2804 \_/ \_/
http://people.cs.uu.nl/henkp/                 M penning@cs.uu.nl  \_/