www-repository mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [rhillegas] your MAVEN repo artifacts
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2009 18:39:00 GMT
Hi Henk,

I am confused about what is broken. I see my key in the KEYS file here:
http://www.apache.org/dist/db/derby/KEYS

I am confused about what "PGP key 8656BABD" represents. I thought that
my public key was 98E21827. Here is the output of the list-sigs command
for me:

pub   1024D/98E21827 2006-02-04
uid                  Rick Hillegas <rhillegas@apache.org>
sig 3        98E21827 2006-02-04  Rick Hillegas <rhillegas@apache.org>
sig          AB821FBC 2006-02-13  Andrew McIntyre <fuzzylogic@apache.org>
sig          65461B79 2006-08-16  Craig Russell <clr@apache.org>
sig          88D83722 2006-08-17  Andreas Korneliussen <andreask@apache.org>
sig          35C100F0 2006-08-17  Bernt M. Johnsen <bernt@apache.org>
sig          990ED4AA 2006-08-17  Knut Anders Hatlen <kahatlen@apache.org>
sub   2048g/EA8075A5 2006-02-04
sig          98E21827 2006-02-04  Rick Hillegas <rhillegas@apache.org>

Can you help me understand what is broken?

Thanks,
-Rick